Re: Away this weekend

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Away this weekend
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 01:18:52 +0100

Me too, back on Monday night. Hopefully the release is already out by then :-)

This is going to be a very important release, I would say the best one we ever
had. In the release notes of Gui Wolfgang Lux should be mentioned, he fixed
plenty of bugs over the last months. Keep he good work coming,

Fred

-------- Original-Nachricht --------