Re: NSMenu reorganisation

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: NSMenu reorganisation
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 14:01:02 -0500

Fred,

I'll look at it tonight and give you feedback on it ASAP.  :)

Thanks!  GC

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Fred Kiefer <address@hidden> wrote:
When we switch a menu between horizontal and vertical mode we reorganize
a few menu items. A similar reorganisation happens when we load a NIB
file for a menu. I just commited a change that tries to bring these two
implementations together. For now I just changed the code in NSMenu, the
duplication for the NIB loading is still intact. I would like to ask all
of you who are interested in this subject to try and inspect the new
code and if nobody complains I will remove the special NIB loading code
for menus.

Fred