NSSound Reimplementation

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: NSSound Reimplementation
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 18:38:28 -0500

OK, I started working on the NSSound side of of the reimplementation (already finished the Source and Sink protocols) today.  I'm pretty much implementing this in the manner I explained in my previous e-mails.  I've attached a text file with some excerpts from NSSound.h and NSSound.m.  I'd like the maintainers to take a look at the ivar setup, I saw something like this in the Apple docs and thought it was a good way to mask some of the interworking of the implementation.  Another thing to look into is the way I'm using the NSConditionLock to block the streaming thread.

PS: Please note all the FIXME tags.... I just started working on this and have not even checked to see if it compiles, I just need to know I'm going in the right direction before going further.

Thanks
Stefan