Re: problem about writeInBackgroundAndNotify

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: problem about writeInBackgroundAndNotify
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 21:20:10 -0600

Unless there has been a binary incompatible change to the library since the last release (which there has not, as far as I know), you can just get the latest base library from SVN (see: or from the daily-snapshots and compile and install it:

A. Start the msys shell (Start -> Programs -> GNUstep - Shell)
B. Get SVN base (svn co http://:// or daily snapshot (
   unpack the snapshot and CD to the base library if necessary.
C. Type:
make install

The new base library should overwrite the one that came with the bin files.