Re: Fast enumeration, actually working this time.

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Fast enumeration, actually working this time.
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 14:33:00 +0100

On 23 Oct 2009, at 22:21, KNL wrote:

David,

Is this compiler with fast enumeration part of the release of GNUStep for windows? I ask I'm developing some code on Win XP using GNUStep and I get
lots of compile time errors when trying to use fast enumeration.

Fast enumeration is supported with clang, but not with GCC. Clang builds on Windows with either Visual Studio or with CMake, but it is not (yet) part of the GNUstep Windows distribution.

David