Re: Help adding horizontal scrolling to NSBrowser

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Help adding horizontal scrolling to NSBrowser
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 15:20:10 +0100

Hi Gregory,

Le 11 févr. 2010 à 13:29, Gregory Casamento a écrit :

Quentin,

Actually, NSBrowser does implemend keyed coding in initWithCoder:
(See NSBrowser.m:2715) :).   You may be looking a little earlier in
that file and seeing the initWithCoder: implementation of
NSBrowserColumn.

Right, I looked at the wrong method and had some unrelated issues previously that drew me to the wrong conclusion.
Thanks for the correction.

Quentin.