Updated windows installer gnustep-system-0.24.1

From: Vincent Richomme
Subject: Updated windows installer gnustep-system-0.24.1
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:22:19 +0100

Hi,

I wanted to compile libobjc2 with clang and I had downloaded your custom
msys/mingw installer
but unfortunately clang couldn't be compiled for some unknown reasons(I
suppose
a tool were missing but didn't find which one).
So I have updated msysCore with latest version from msys/mingw project and
now I am able
to generate clang.

New version
"Core system files msysCORE-1.0.13"
"binutils-2.20-1-mingw32-bin"
"mingwrt-3.17-mingw32"
"w32api-3.14-mingw32-dev"
"pthreads-w32-2.8.0-3-mingw32"

Old package was

"Core system files msysCORE-1.0.11"
"binutils-2.19.1-mingw32-bin"
"mingwrt-3.16-mingw32"
"w32api-3.13-mingw32"
"pthreads-w32-2.8.0-mingw32"

I have also addded the enhanced console from opensource project
available here : http://sourceforge.net/projects/console/ but
it's not enabled by default.

About pthread support you have to know that now mingw uses
libpthread-2.dll
instead of pthreadGC2.dll so if you have some issues please let me know
and I will also include it.

You can find the new package here :
http://www.smartmobili.com/Downloads/gnustep-system-0.24.1-setup.exe
and the nsis script here:
http://www.smartmobili.com/Downloads/gnustep-system.nsi

I really encourage you to make some diff between my nsis script and your
original to
see what has changed.

I hope in a near future we will be able to use a stock msys/mingw because
maintaining
an alternate version here is A BAD IDEA.