Re: NSTabView

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: NSTabView
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 22:03:21 +0100

I just recompiled Gorm and it looks different here :-)
As this is also on a 64bit system the main difference I see is the cairo
version. Could you please try a different backend to confirm that it is
the cairo backend that causes this behaviour.

There are a few places in CarioGState where we differentiate based on
the cairo version number. Perhaps a few of these checks are off?
I know that GNUstep worked with all the cairo releases that were
available for OpenSuse (I had to get it working as I use this backend
for years now), but there may be cairo releases where extra bugs need to
be worked around.

If it turns out, the problem isn't backend relate, it will be much hard
to pin it down