Re: NSTabView

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: NSTabView
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 13:42:18 -0700

Hi,
I wonder if the change I made in December to use CAIRO_EXTEND_PAD when drawing
images is responsible for this. I just checked now and the cairo docs say
CAIRO_EXTEND_PAD is only implemented in 1.6 and later for surface patterns.

Maybe try commenting out the two calls to cairo_pattern_set_extend in
CairoGState.m?

-Eric