Re: Problem with Gorm and GDL2

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Problem with Gorm and GDL2
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 21:26:36 +0200

It could well be that this problem was triggered by the current
restructuring of the gui includes. All applications will need to take
care to include or rather import all the needed bits from base or gui
themselves. Up to now a full include of Foundation.h would often happen
when certain gui headers were included.