Re: Which bugs to focus on for the release?

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Which bugs to focus on for the release?
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 00:12:41 +0100

On 20 Apr 2010, at 00:06, Adam Fedor wrote:

> Sure good idea.  FYI,  I've put a preview release of the Windows installer on
> the web site, if anyone wants to test it.

While we're changing things, maybe we could change the name of the Windows
installers too.  After reading the descriptions, I'm still not clear what
-system and -core mean in the context of GNUstep, which one I should install,
and if I should install both which order I should install them in.

-- Sent from my IBM 1620