Re: Next GNUstep release?

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Next GNUstep release?
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 03:15:41 +0200

Am 30.04.2010 um 22:39 schrieb Gregory Casamento:

Fred,

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 2:51 AM, Fred Kiefer <address@hidden> wrote:
I think we should decide what to do with the planed GNUstep release.

There hasn't been much progress over the last week. More bugs got
reported than fixed over that time. We can either make a release now,
with a lot of known issues, even some that weren't there a few weeks
ago. Or delay the release indefinitely.
Most of the newly reported bugs are for the Windows platform, which we didn't support that well on previous releases. Even with all this issues
GNUstep is a lot more stable there then it used to be.

Some of the problems which were reported are not new.  They've been
there for a while, but are now better documented.

I am currently testing Gorm on Windows with the Windows UX Theme a little bit. Are you interested in bug reports on that?

regards,

        Lars