Application releases...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Application releases...
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 12:47:25 -0400

All,

Since we just did a major release of core it seems like a good idea to
me to release all of our major applications within the next week so
that packagers will have a decent set of applications to bundle with
the current release.

I'm planning on doing a Gorm release by the end of the week (Saturday
or Sunday).

I'd like to know what the release readiness of each of the major
applications is at the moment.

GC
--
Gregory Casamento - GNUstep Lead/Principal Consultant, OLC, Inc.
(240)274-9630 (Cell)