Application releases...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Application releases...
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 12:47:25 -0400

Since we just did a major release of core it seems like a good idea to
me to release all of our major applications within the next week so
that packagers will have a decent set of applications to bundle with
the current release.

I'm planning on doing a Gorm release by the end of the week (Saturday
or Sunday).

I'd like to know what the release readiness of each of the major
applications is at the moment.

Gregory Casamento - GNUstep Lead/Principal Consultant, OLC, Inc.
(240)274-9630 (Cell)