Re: Testing for drawing fixes r30523

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Testing for drawing fixes r30523
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 00:30:39 +0200

Le 7 juin 2010 à 19:02, Riccardo Mottola a écrit :

Hi,

Did you have a chance to try this on Windows yet? We are stuck on moving forward with any new updates in gui or back until this is resolved, which is not good.

I haven't yet, I was away for the week-end. I'm currently finishing to install GNUstep on Windows. Once I get the example running, I'll solve the issue asap.

Gorm's palette items do not display at all under windows, perhaps it is related.

Fixed for me now with r30829

Quentin.