Re: Can we have convertTo/FromBase in view?

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Can we have convertTo/FromBase in view?
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 21:02:04 +0000

I've not checked the docs, but I seem to remember that these are convenience
methods from 10.6, which are all equivalent to the fromView: equivalent with
nil as the argument - they should be trivial to implement as wrappers like
that, although it might be cleaner to move the code for calculating the
transform from base into these methods and make the fromView: variants call it
if required.

David