Re: Menu in window

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Menu in window
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 18:30:53 -0600

Well, don't work. But if the miniwindow is not displayed, is because the
app don't notice that the window was minimized. Then I added some NSLog
messages to watch what are happening in trackWithEvent: in NSMenuView.
With some changes, I have solved this problem and other. I will test
this more, and I will send this changes to SVN later, so you can test
it.