Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r31864 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/NSSavePa

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r31864 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/NSSavePanel.m
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 00:29:33 -0500

Fred,

I understand what you're saying, but I'm not sure what to do to
correct it.  I admit I had a feeling when I made this commit that
there must be a better way of doing this.  Something, perhaps, more
centralized is needed.    NSMenuView, as you suggested, does seem like
the right place.

After some research it looks like _executeItemAtIndex:removeSubmenu:
might be a good candidate for this to be located centrally.

Let me know what you think.

GC

--
Gregory Casamento - GNUstep Lead/Principal Consultant, OLC, Inc.
(240)274-9630 (Cell)