Some menus in window don't respond at launch

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Some menus in window don't respond at launch
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 19:59:18 -0600

There are some non based documents apps (like SimpleAgenda or
IMPreferences) where it's menus don't respond after launch the app. You
need move or resize or minimize and deminimize the window, to get a
functional menu. In other hand, there are apps (like Grr or
LaternaMagica) that works fine. But I don't see the differences between
these. Why some works fine and others no? I supposed that the problem
was that even when the window can become the main window this is not set
as the main window when get the menu. However, a -becomeMainWindow: at
launch the app don't solve the problem. Any suggestion?