RE: GNUstep Make not adding -fblocks

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: RE: GNUstep Make not adding -fblocks
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 17:02:41 +0100 (CET)

If you can provide the configure check, we can add it to gnustep-make's
configure.
Making it general, so that it may one day work with other compilers too, would
be
appreciated.

It should all be fairly easy, but if you provide me with the appropriate
configure check,
I can do the gnustep-make tweaking.

It would be good to do this before the new release of gnustep-make, so that it
becomes
part of it. :-)

Thanks