Leak objects?

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Leak objects?
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 10:54:02 +0200

When running GSTest and checking the memory usage with the build in memory panel, I noticed that when the NSAimation test is running we seem to be leaking GSMutableArray objects. I remember resolving an issue in that test a long time ago and I was convinced that this test wont leak objects. Looks like something changes since then. Could somebody please check, whether changed behaviour in base leads to this result? I don't think this potential bug is a release stopper. But it would be good to understand whether this is specific to my machine (64 bit OpenSuse 11.4) or a general problem.

Fred