Re: [ANN][WIP] Library & app for 3D visualization system

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: [ANN][WIP] Library & app for 3D visualization system
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 05:10:08 +0200 (CEST)

> I just try gcc-snapshot from new Ubuntu and I can build Objective-C++
> with it now. It failed on some methods that look like message::, ie.
> having any argument w/o textDescription:

I tried a few variants but couldn't reproduce the problem (using GCC trunk).
Can you send me an example of the lines that fail ?

In general, I would encourage you (and everyone else having any problems with
Objective-C or Objective-C++ in GCC) to submit a bug report to GCC --

  http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/index.cgi

Unless bugs are reported, they will never get fixed. ;-)

I'm fairly sure that applies to clang too, and it may be worth spending the bit
of time to figure out what is crashing it, and submitting a bug report to clang
as well ;-)

Thanks