Re: [patch] corebase/pyobjc

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Re: [patch] corebase/pyobjc
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 18:23:38 -0500

Matt, I just applied your patch + a few modifications.  To workaround the problem of -base not being loaded and initialized before -corebase I simply stopped using @"", even on objc source files.  Currently, only the identifiers defined in Identifier.m are NSConstantString objects, which may or may not cause other problems.  I was able to run the test suite without getting massive failures; there are still a few but they were there before.

Let me know if the latest svn works for your needs.

Stef