Re: Shal we do a gui code freeze?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Shal we do a gui code freeze?
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 22:13:01 +0200

I notice there's been a pause in activity on gui for a few weeks- how would
everyone feel about starting a code freeze now, testing for a few weeks, and
then doing a release?

I would also be fine with waiting to integrate the menu work Fred started.

I'll wait a bit. I hope Fred can fix NSBezierPaths not to be a cluster so that it can be subclassed.

Riccardo