Re: NSIntegerMax?

From: Antonio Vieiro
Subject: Re: NSIntegerMax?
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 20:14:59 +0200

D'oh! I can't find it on my Ubuntu 11.04 box :-(

address@hidden:/usr/include/GNUstep/Foundation$ grep NSIntegerMax * ; echo $?
1
address@hidden:/usr/include/GNUstep/Foundation$ uname -a
Linux LAB 2.6.38-11-generic-pae #50-Ubuntu SMP Mon Sep 12 22:21:04 UTC
2011 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

It seems I'm running gnustep-base-common 1.20.1-6, is that an
appropriate version?

I was wondering if I should file a bug report for Ubuntu or something.

Thanks in advance,
Antonio