Re: Incompatible compiler option fexec-charset

From: Bluna Ratimonkey
Subject: Re: Incompatible compiler option fexec-charset
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 23:10:52 +0700

Hi and sorry I am losing in the contexts,
how do I fix

checking whether compiler supports UTF-8 constants in executable...
./configure: line 5159: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change
locale (en_US.ISO-8859-1): No such file or directory
no
configure: error: Your compiler does not appear to support UTF-8
string constants and any code which depends on non US-ASCII text in
string constants would perform incorrectly.  If you do not care about
this, please confgure using --disable-unicodeconstants

  w/o providing --disable-unicodeconstants ? I am using a recent copy
of Ubuntu and only have LANG=en_US.UTF-8

Thanks,
Bluna

--
/* Join Bluna Ratimonkey (漫画家) and build the real future for GNUstep ! */
   [@"http://mus3.sourceforge.net"; setNeedsYourHelps:YES!!];