Re: Newest Commit Could be improved

From: Jackie Gleason
Subject: Re: Newest Commit Could be improved
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 13:18:11 -0500

No I added the MAKE variable and pointed to where the gnustep-config was, the point being I needed to point it at the GNUStep Make created with the android GCC compiler as opposed to the one from the linux compiler. Meaning if you are cross compiling you need a way to point at the other gnustep make.

That doesn't sound clear so let me know where I can expand.

Jackie