Re: @property coding style

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: @property coding style
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 10:45:50 +0100

Thanks for everyone's input!

I was primarily asking about large new code chunks separate from core libs;
contributions to existing code would, of course, be as consistent with existing
style as possible.

Anyway, based on feedback, I'll try to stick to the standard with all my
contributions, no matter to which subproject they are made. Thanks!

Regards,

Ivan Vučica
via phone