Re: Google Summer of Code

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 16:41:53 +0100

This was the only reply I did get on my mail and as great it would be if Ivan could work as a GSoC student for us, it doesn't help the problem that we first need to apply. The GNU project has in the meantime been accepted. Somebody still needs to get in contact and we need mentors. I am willing to act as a co-mentor., I would like to be a full mentor, but don't know whether I have enough time for that role during summer.

If this mail raises again that little interest we should probably forget about GSoC for this year.

Fred