Re: libobjc2 build broken on OS X

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: libobjc2 build broken on OS X
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 15:02:27 +0100

On 01.12.2012 10:44, Charalampos Emmanouilidis wrote:
I want to use GNUstep for cross platform development (OS X, Linux, iOS,
Android, Windows) and
I  need to get libobjc2 and gnustep-base running on OS X.

Not sure if I understand this correctly. But I would expect that as long as you don't require binary exchange of data between the different platforms it should be better to you Cocoa on OS X and iOS instead of GNUstep. I would suggest that you write your application in OS X with the native libraries and tools and restrict yourself to using the interfaces published by Foundation. Then it should be rather simple to port that to GNUstep.

Fred