Re: display problem on x86-64bit / cairo

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: display problem on x86-64bit / cairo
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 09:08:54 +0000

On 5 Feb 2013, at 19:28, Fred Kiefer wrote:

> And again I did only fix the usages my compiler told me about. There will be
> a lot more that clang will detect and hopefully David has time to fix them.

I'd encourage everyone also to run with a debug build of libobjc2, which will
warn you about any selector type mismatches.  These are then usually easy to
find and fix.  I've caught several this way that the compiler couldn't catch
because they were in different compilation units.  We'd probably catch more at
compile time if our delegates started using the formal protocols where
available.

David

-- Sent from my PDP-11