Re: Xib and keyed decoding

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Xib and keyed decoding
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 22:41:46 +0200

The problem with the debugger freezing would still exist on a real machine.
This is caused by some mouse capturing code that went into NSMenu to support
some fancy theme a few years ago. This always bits me when debugging
interactive stuff and I have been pondering over removing that code, or
introducing a disable setting for it or a long time now.

As or our other question, XIB loading uses keyed decoding just as you expect.

Fred

On the road