Re: troubles compiling libobjc2

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: troubles compiling libobjc2
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 12:29:36 +0200

Hi,

David Chisnall wrote:
Hmm, it sounds like you've got LLVM incorrectly installed.  It's finding the
LLVMConfig.cmake file, but not one of the files that it refers to.  I'll try to
make this a bit more robust: previously I'd only considered the cases where you
had LLVM's cmake stuff installed or didn't have it installed, not the case
where you had half of it installed.

Do you think this is a  port problem? installed llvm from ports:
> pkg_info | grep llvm
llvm-devel-3.4.r182968 Low Level Virtual Machine

Or do I "miss" a package? Or is it too old/new/experimental?

If you can get it to work anyway it's fine, of course.

Riccardo