Re: FreeBSD 9.1 missing libcxxrt - is it needed for objc2?

From: Frank Rehwinkel
Subject: Re: FreeBSD 9.1 missing libcxxrt - is it needed for objc2?
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 21:54:22 -0400

libmap.conf is cool.  But in this case, maybe I can't get away with using it.

An obj-c program I wrote that uses all the ..so libraries we've talked about didn't run when I mapped the libsupc++.so I found from a stable/9.1 ftp site.  This error seems to indicate the libobjc.so library is checking for an explicit version string.  Is there a way around this check?

/usr/lib/stable-9-1-libsupc++.so.1: version CXXRT_1.0 required by /usr/local/lib/libobjc.so.4.6 not found