Re: Problems with conversion coordinates

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Problems with conversion coordinates
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 00:40:40 -0600

After more tests I notice the problem is because NSApp send an event with
the mask NSAppKitDefined with subtype GSAppKitWindowMoved. This change
the frame of the window. But the window has not been moved.

Backtrace tell that the event is sent from NSApplication -sendEvent:. Who send
this event? As far as I understand these events are sent when the user move
the window with the mouse or when the window manager move the window.
But the window is at the same place.

Germán.