Insisting on a bug

From: Vincent R.
Subject: Insisting on a bug
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 17:15:59 +0200

Hi,

I have reported what I consider as a bug in a previous mail entitled "Gorm : Xib loading doesn't respect size". I had provided a description and a screenshot of the problem under the 3 differents platforms unix, mac and windows
and I provided a kind of patch for the windows case.
Personaly I don't care if the bug will be fixed or not but could you at least confirm it's a bug or not.

Thanks