Re: GUI apps on windows do not startup anymore

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GUI apps on windows do not startup anymore
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 11:07:12 +0100

Hi,

Fred Kiefer wrote:
I just tried to run a newly updated and compiled GNUstep and Ink on
Windows and worked as usual. I did not change my MinGW installation though.
I already had a clean build (make uninstall, reconfigure, make clean, make install), but this time I deleted all defaults and redid another clean build.

Somehow, some clean builds are cleaner than others. I don't think deleting defaults should affect builds? Anyway... Everything seems to work now.

Thank you,

Riccardo