Re: Packages for Mac

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Packages for Mac
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 00:43:36 +0200

Last year Marat Ibadanov provided patches to exactly this. We really need to make some progress in integrating them into GNUstep.

Fred

On the road

Am 16.05.2014 um 19:30 schrieb Ivan Vučica <address@hidden>:

I've had a lot of pain trying to build 'pure' GNUstep on Mac with both GCC or Clang. By pure, I mean "use standard -gui backends that draw over an X11 connection, use libobjc2 runtime, and don't use Apple-provided Foundation or AppKit".

If anyone solves this using Homebrew or Macports in a reliable fashion, I'd be very happy about it.