Re: Wayland backend design

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Wayland backend design
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 01:58:31 +0000

Hello,

Any updates?

Having something to start hacking on would be great.

Thanks!

On 25 Jan 2016, at 23:21, Ivan Vučica <address@hidden> wrote:

I'd be happy to help -- but first there's a need to have something to help on :-)

On Sun, Jan 24, 2016, 23:27 Sergio L. Pascual <address@hidden> wrote:
In the next weeks, I'll be doing a clean implementation of the changes,
in a sane way and following the coding style. Meanwhile, I've initiated
the process to assign the copyright to the FSF.

I also plan to publish the ugly, dirty code somewhere, so you can take
an early look at it.