Re: 32bit GS on 64bit Win rebuild base from src

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: 32bit GS on 64bit Win rebuild base from src
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 23:50:45 +0200

Riccardo, I think you are missing the point here. For some reason, which I
don't understand, Giah wants to use the 32 bit version of base on a 64 bit
system. This will work out of the box, but when doing the autoconfig the system
gets confused. It detects the 64 bit environment and will try to use that
instead. What is needed is some sort of cross compilation and I am not sure we
are up to that.

Fred

On the road