Re: [GSoC] Make WebKit run on top of GNUstep

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: [GSoC] Make WebKit run on top of GNUstep
Date: Mon, 08 May 2017 12:10:18 +1000

Hi all,

Glad to see this happening. Congratulations Daniel and big thanks to
Ivan and Fred for willing to mentor. :-)

Ivan Vučica <address@hidden> wrote:
> Daniel's proposal has been accepted into Google Summer of Code.
>
>   https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5083550004019200
>
> Fred and I have registered as mentors.

Just wondering, is there a particular reason this is limited to WebKit?
How easy would it be to make this work engine-agnostic (two different
browsers on different engines or one browser with ability to switch the
rendering engine by user preference)?

Svetlana
gry at irc://chat.freenode.net/gnustep