Re: gnustep-back without freetype

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: gnustep-back without freetype
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 08:36:17 +0100

Hi Riccardo,

as far as I am aware the cairo backend won’t build without freetype. So most
likely you are building the xlib or the art backend. And if you do, you really
should state this. These backends are deprecated. If you get them to work on
your machine, fine. If you don’t, I won’t be able to help you. And nobody else
will, as long as you don’t write what is happening when you try to use this
specific setup :-(

Fred