Re: libs-quartzcore won't build

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: libs-quartzcore won't build
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 16:36:33 +0100

Sorry about this. I did the merge on a machine without a working GS,
so I omitted trying to build. It's amazing I only missed this one
thing, really.

Stjepan, I'm happy that the IM hints helped :-)

Please remove the extra newline from ChangeLog and I will
merge this at the earliest convenience. Thanks!