gnustep-webmasters

A fun way to enjoy your head.

From: FunnyCap Ltd.
Subject: A fun way to enjoy your head.
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 7:57:36 PM+1000

Your friends have invited you to view the funniest baseball cap collection on the Internet for a quick laugh, on us.

You have received this email because either your friends have referred you to
us via email or you have joined the many happy people wearing this fine caps
around town and we want you to check out some of our latest creations.

Click onto our web site for free viewing of our collection, (Even
if you just want a quick laugh to brighten your day!)

You have not been added to a mailing list and will not recieve any more emails
from Funnycap.com unless you or a friend enter your details into our site again.