Re: Objective C Book in Your Site

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Objective C Book in Your Site
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 10:41:47 -0700

Ari Makela wrote:

PDF is in some ways a nice format but in other ways it is not so very
nice. I considered for a while that I'd transform it to DocBook but then I thought again and used Google and I found that the book can be found in HTML-format too at <URL: >. Please link that URL on
your documentation page.

There is already a link for this on our resources page: