gnustep-webmasters

Please tell me its true!! Openstep resurrected for linux?

From: Mario Roberti
Subject: Please tell me its true!! Openstep resurrected for linux?
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 21:04:07 -0800

OK I’m a windows user. Sorry. BUT I did code on the old school NeXT machines back in the day. Now I’m buying a damned Mac G4 to run OS X and code in cocoa. So GNUStep is pretty much a GNU version of Openstep?? Can I run it under Mandrake 8.2? I pretend to know nothing about linux, my friends will help me there, I just wanted to hear it from a live person that its true!!! Please email me and just say its true!!!!! I saw this whole thing on the following link

http://www.linuxfocus.org/English/March2001/article195.shtml

I’d appreciate a little holler back before I take the plunge!! MUST CODE IN OPENSTEP!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

Kindest regards,

Mario Roberti