gnustep-webmasters

Random question: GNUStep site design

From: Scott Stevenson
Subject: Random question: GNUStep site design
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:30:31 -0700

Hey there,

Hope I'm talking to the right people.

I'm a professional designer and software developer. I'm a fan of the *Step API and Cocoa, and appreciate what you guys are doing. I don't have the time to contribute code right now, but I'm curious if there would be any interest in a quick revamp of the gnustep.org site design?

For reference, you can see my past work at: http://createbynumbers.com/
And for what it's worth, I moderate OmniGroup's Mac OS X list.

I'd probably just spend a few hours on a quick concept, just to see if there's interest in the ideas I have... then take it from there. I just didn't want to waste time if site appearance wasn't considered a priority. It would be nice to get a link back to my site in return, but that's not a hard requirement.

Thanks,

   - Scott

--
408.455.3939