Re: Site concepts

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: Site concepts
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 19:17:04 +0700

Scott Stevenson wrote:

On Saturday, August 30, 2003, at 12:21 PM, Scott Stevenson wrote:

The general philsophy was to focus and encapsulate key ideas. I'd be interested in any feedback.

BTW: In case it's not clear, I didn't quite finish the navigation, so there are things like two sections called "Documentation" and such.

    - Scott

I like test-6 but may be it is not so KDE if you can have that wheel
replaced with object representation's outline instead..
those ugly purple wheel.