gnustep-webmasters

Re: Other observations on www.gnustep.org

From: Wim Oudshoorn
Subject: Re: Other observations on www.gnustep.org
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:31:57 +0100

MJ Ray <address@hidden> writes:

> I prefer my "External" to your "Contributors".

I agree that in your proposal "External" is better,
because it points mostly to external sites.

I tried to make the distinction between 3 groups of users:

Users - Not interested compiling, just using GNUstep applications.
Developers - Building applications using GNUstep.
Contributors - Modifying improving GNUstep.

In this context "External" seems out of place.

But I think your proposal is a big improvement already.
And because it is definitely less work than mine,
I think we should adopt yours.

Wim Oudshoorn.