gnustep-webmasters

Re: downloads.php changes

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: downloads.php changes
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 20:24:54 -0600

On Apr 24, 2004, at 11:00 AM, MJ Ray wrote:

I just rewrote downloads.php to use a function instead of base href to prefix URLs, as the sidebar links were all broken. I also changed from the global $HTTP_GET_VARS to the superglobal $_GET which only works in recent PHP. The HEAD of the server doesn't tell me whether PHP 4 is in use, but this change will probably break downloads if it's not.

It doesn't seem right now. When I click on a link, I get something like

http://wwwmain.gnustep.org/resources/core/gnustep-make-1.9.1.tar.gz

instead of

ftp://ftp.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/core/gnustep-make-1.9.1.tar.gz