gnustep-webmasters

Re: http://www.gnustep.org/developers/map.html

From: Scott Stevenson
Subject: Re: http://www.gnustep.org/developers/map.html
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 18:25:55 -0700

On Jun 5, 2004, at 12:37 AM, Alex Perez wrote:

I believe it was you who created the beautful new graphic at the URL below: http://www.gnustep.org/developers/map.html

I was wondering if you could whip up a replacement one for the flowchart below it as well (the one for GNUstepWeb). The old pic looks horrible compared to the new one you made. Also, note that there's a typo in that current image, it's GNUstepWeb and not GNustepWeb.

I'll take a look a this today or tomorrow. If for some reason you don't hear from me, feel free to bug me on Monday if you want.

Finally, would you be willing to send us the original artwork for those images so we could create our own pretty flowcharts and not bug you about it in the future?

I'm happy to send the original, but it was created with OmniGraffle (for Mac OS X). It would take a lot longer to create in another program.

   - Scott

--
Tree House Ideas
http://treehouseideas.com/